Thursday 15 October 2009

Prelim Task

We have done a prelim task. In this prelim task i was on screen acting. In are prelim task we made a little story up where someone was told they where going to be murdered by the killer, I no unlikely, that they would tell you but thats what it was about. The whole thing went well, the acting was good but i would say that, the camera work was good, got some great shots, but a couple of shots where wrecked by matt getting the boom into them. The editing was really good by Jazz she made it flow really well.
In this task I learnt how to use a camera and boom, also I can now sort of edit plus I learnt my teams strengths and weakness's.


- Chris :)

3 comments:

  1. Since this we have now uploaded our prelim task video, which is available to watch further up in the blog, BOOYA. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the prelim task that we did, I was director and "boom man". I did better in the directing, because the boom got in the shot...that wasn't great. Anyway, the task was good, and we did well. I learnt how to edit, and more about different camera shots. The other members of the team did well too. Chris and Ben were acting, and they did a good job. Jazz was camerawoman/editor and did a good job on that.

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not ben, it was scott. This was before Ben joined our class. J x

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger